Providing a range of doors and locks sensitive to and suitable for children in care. Products are suitable for residential, education and healthcare provisions and suitable for the very high level of intensive help offered to each young person.
We have developed a range of locks and doors specifically designed for the Secure Children’s Home and Pupil Referral Unit sector. We provide bedroom doors, classroom doors, circulation doors and personnel doors with a range of finishes to suit the aesthetic requirements required yet maintain safety and security standards demanded by the environment.
Our doors are tested and perform to the following:-
- Independently tested and certified to achieve 60 minute fire resistance integrity and insulation to BS EN 1634 from both directions
- Independently tested and certified to DD171 & BS EN 1192 severe duty performance and strength
- Tested in line with Department of Health Environmental design guide adult medium secure services attack test
- Tested to PAS 24 enhanced security performance requirements for doorsets
- Complies with NHS healthcare technical memorandum HTM 58 internal doorsets
- Complies With NHS healthcare technical memorandum HTM 59 ironmongery